Innovations that can transform Cities into Smart Cities!
IBM SmartCamp 2016, India’s biggest industry-focused startup challenge, featured startups with an exclusive focus on the Smart City
space such as Energy & Utility, Transportation, Sanitation, Water, Citizen Management, Safety and Surveillance.
Agritech startups are also welcome.
Successfully completed on 18 Nov 2016
IBM SmartCamp for Smart City 2016
For startups in the Smart City space, it was an opportunity of a lifetime! IBM Global Entrepreneur Program presented an exclusive startup challenge in the Smart City space like Energy & Utility, Transportation, Agriculture, Safety & Surveillance, Citizen Engagement. It saw the best, brightes and biggest ideas in the smart city space present to a panel of VCs, Enterprise CIOs, IBM Execs and more, and we will surely hear more about them very soon!
|9:15am – 9:30am||:||Welcome address|
|9:30am – 1:00pm||:||Presentations by the Finalists|
|1:00pm – 2:00pm||:||Lunch|
|2:00pm – 3:30pm||:||Presentations by the Finalists|
|3:30pm – 4:00 pm||:||Consolidation of the winner score and getting consensus with the Judges|
|6:30pm – 7:00pm||:||Registrations|
|7:00pm – 7:10pm||:||Welcome by Vanitha Narayanan, Managing Director – IBM India Pvt. Ltd.|
|7:10pm – 7:25pm||:||How does IBM engage with startups – Seema Kumar, Country Leader, Startups and Developers, IBM India & SA|
|7:25pm – 8:35pm||:||Presentations by Top 10 Finalists|
|8:35pm – 8:50pm||:||Role of Accelerators in Developing Startups Ecosystem, panel discussion by Accelerator heads|
|8:50pm – 8:55pm||:||Closing Remarks by John Gallagher, Vice President, Performance & Programmatic Mktg – IBM Digital Business Group.|
|8:55pm – 9:00pm||:||Announcement of Winners|
All finalists will get a chance to win big!
- A chance to present to eminent panels of VCs, IBM Execs and eminent people from the Industry
- An opportunity to present to CIOs in this space, and a chance to engage with them as a potential customer
- Coverage of the Finalists and Winners in YourStory, Inc42, iamwire, Business Disrupt
- Exclusive coverage of 30 mins on CNBC – TV 18 for the IBM SmartCamp for Smart City
- Opportunity to present before an audience of 200+ related to Startup Ecosystem
- Extensive coverage in Social Media, #IBMSmartcamp