Deep Tech drove startups to new heights!
IBM SmartCamp 2016, India’s biggest industry-focused B2B and B2C challenge, played host to startups having disruptive
innovations around IoT, Big Data & Analytics, Security, Storage, Mobile, Cognitive & Machine Learning,
Blockchain, Social, Cloud Infrastructure which can be applied across various industry verticals.
Successfully completed on 17 December
IBM SmartCamp for Deep Tech 2016
The IBM Global Entrepreneur program brought an exclusive startup challenge in the Deep Tech space to a pan-India audience. Disruptive ideas in areas like IoT, Big Data & Analytics, Security, Storage, BI, Mobile, Cognitive & Machine Learning, Blockchain, Social, Infrastructure Services Management or Cloud showcased their best ideas to a panel of VCs, IBM Execs, Enterprise CIOs and an audience of 200+ and announced their arrival on the big stage.
|9:15am – 9:30am||:||Welcome address|
|9:30am – 1:00pm||:||Presentations by the Finalists|
|1:00pm – 2:00pm||:||Lunch|
|2:00pm – 3:30pm||:||Presentations by the Finalists|
|3:30pm – 4:00 pm||:||Consolidation of the winner score and getting consensus with the Judges|
|6:30pm – 7:00pm||:||Registrations|
|7:00pm – 7:10pm||:||Welcome address, Radhesh Kanumury, Country Lead, IBM Global Entrepreneur program, India and SA.|
|7:10pm – 7:30pm||:||Key note address and Building a Cognitive future, Willie Tejada , IBM Chief Developer Advocate, IBM Digital Business Group|
|7:30pm – 8:40pm||:||Presentations by Top 10 Finalists to 15+ CIOs|
|8:40pm- 8:45 pm||:||Announcement of Teen Hack winners|
|8:45pm- 8:50pm||:||Closing remarks by Seema Kumar, Country Leader, Developers and Startups, IBM India & SA|
|8:50pm- 8:55 pm||:||Announcement of Smartcamp for Deeptech Winners|
All finalists will get a chance to win big!
- A chance to present to eminent panels of VCs, IBM Execs and eminent people from the Industry
- An opportunity to present to CIOs in this space, and a chance to engage with them as a potential customer
- Coverage of the Finalists and Winners in YourStory, Inc42, iamwire, Business Disrupt
- Exclusive coverage of 30 mins on CNBC – TV 18 for the IBM SmartCamp for Smart City
- Opportunity to present before an audience of 200+ related to Startup Ecosystem
- Extensive coverage in Social Media, #IBMSmartcamp