9 Oct 2014 Event
India South Asia, IBM
Sales IBM India
Director, Intel Capital
Director – Enterprise
BI, Target India
IBM Industry Cloud
Solutions, Asia Pacific
SmartCamp 2014 offered a grand bouquet of prizes for the top 30 and top 10 winners.
- All 30 short-listed Startups received Award Certificate from IBM.
- All 30 Startups showcased their Product/ Platform to IBM Sales at an exhibition.
- They also received opportunities to interact with Jason Mosakowski, Country Leader, IBM India & South Asia Software Group and Mauricio Sucasas, Director, Ecosystem Development, Asia Pacific.
- Top 5 Startups from the 30 Winners got IBM Infrastructure for 2 months. In these 2 months, mentorship on Technology and Business was provided along with close interactions with IBM Business and Sales leaders.
- Top 3 Startups from Delhi NCR received 2 months of Incubation facility in Investopad in Gurgaon.
- Top 3 Startups from Delhi NCR got 2 months of Incubation facility in Amity Incubation Innovator in Noida.
- Top 3 Startups got Office hours with BOLD with access to their team for Design, Data and Solution Strategy mentorship.
- Top 10 Startups received Mentoring and other services from First100Sales. Details in the First100Sales Partnership page.
- Top 10 Winners showcased their solution in IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing for Emerging Markets (CCEM) in Bangalore on October 16th.
- Top 10 Winners were profiled by IBM and shared with VCs.
- Top 10 Winners profile was shared with India IBM sellers through IBM Intranet.
- Top 10 Winners became eligible to apply for the regional Asia Pacific round of IBM SmartCamp.
IBM Press Release
Next Big What